Based in Redmond, Washington
Based in Seattle, Washington
Based in Seattle, Washington
Based in Tempe, Arizona
July 12th 2016
Press / Business Contact:
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Hungarian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Czech, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Polish, Japanese, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Thai
Tumblestone is the first original action-puzzle game of the past fifteen years. Race your friends in multiplayer or challenge yourself in story mode. Solve progressively more difficult and creative puzzles, help a sausage make friends, and find out what happened to the Tumblecrown.
- Competitive multiplayer: Tumblestone's intense puzzle-solving action will turn playing "just a few more rounds" with friends into a late-night Tumblestone marathon.
- Local multiplayer: Up to four players on a single computer or console.
- Online multiplayer: Play online against your friends or make new ones using Tumblestone's ranked matchmaking system.
- Bots: Have an open slot? Play against the computer. But can anyone withstand the punishing Nightmare bot?
- Story mode: The 40+ hour story campaign will test your puzzle-solving prowess. Featuring 10+ gameplay modifiers, challenge puzzles, and boss battles.
- Arcade modes: Kick back and relax with the casual Marathon mode, scratch an intellectual itch with the Infinipuzzle mode, or get your blood pumping with the fast-paced Heartbeat mode.
- Leaderboards: Online leaderboards let your friends know you're better than them.
- Quests: Hundreds of unique quests to complete.
- Stats: Rank up, then compare how you stack up against your friends.
- Personalization: Choose from a dozen unique characters and environments.
The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild
The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild was created in 2011 by Ty Taylor. Ty, along with artist Mario Castaneda, released QAG's first game, The Bridge, in 2013. The Bridge, a black-and-white M. C. Escher inspired puzzler, has been featured in numerous game competitions and festivals around the world. During The Bridge's development, it was one of the PAX 10 selected games, in addition to receiving the Best Gameplay and Best Art awards at the Indie Game Challenge and being featured in the IGF, IndieCade, Dream.Build.Play, A.MAZE, and various other international game competitions. After QAG released The Bridge on Steam and Xbox Live Arcade, the game received tremendous critical reception, and it has sold over 500,000 copies to date. Now Ty and Mario, with the new additions of Alex Schearer and Justin Nafziger, are working on a new project: Tumblestone, a fast-paced multiplayer game with maddeningly addictive gameplay. Tumblestone hit the shelves July 12th 2016.
Awards & Recognition
- "Official Selection" - PAX 10 2015
- "Official Selection" - PAX East Indie Showcase 2015
- "Best Puzzle Game" - Intel Level Up 2015
- "Best of PAX East 2015" - Destructoid
- "Winner" - Seattle Independent Game Competition 2015
- "Official Selection" - IndieCade 2014
- "Official Selection" - Tokyo Game Show Indie Game Area 2014
- "Third Place - People's Choice" - iFest 2014
- "Indie Prize Showcase Awards" - Casual Connect USA 2014
Logo & Icon